- Abstract Submission deadline is 15 November 2019.
- Abstract should follow the guidelines of the Original Article of Indian Journal of Public Health.
- It will be submitted online in Ms-Word (.doc or .docx) format only.
- Abstract should not more than 300 words and includes Backgrounds, Objectives, Methods, Results & Conclusion.
- Submissions shall be considered for Poster or Oral Paper presentation.
- Maximum two submission allowed to presenter (one for Oral and one for Poster).
- Acceptance / Rejection of Abstract shall be communicated to delegate by 30 November 2019.
- Accepted Abstract Paper shall be included for oral or poster presentation in the Conference only if the full registration fee is received by the Secretariat by 15 December 2019.
- Presenter should be registered delegate for the presentation.
- Maximum five co-authors allowed for the abstract.
- Achieving Sustainable Development Goals: Report card for India
- Anemia Mukt Bharat
- Antimicrobial Resistance: Need for Action
- Ayushman Bharat
- AYUSH: Contribution to Public Health
- Communicable Diseases: Emerging and Re-emerging Challenges
- Disaster Management: Challenges Ahead
- Environmental Issues in Public Health
- Food Security and Public Health
- Gender Issues in Public Health
- Health insurance: Implication for Public Health
- Hospital Management
- Human Resources in Public Health
- Legislation in Public Health
- Non-Communicable Diseases – Prevention and Control
- Maternal and Child Health: Attaining SDGs
- Mental Health
- National Health Mission
- Newer Vaccines: The way Forward
- Occupational Health
- Public Health Education and Research